Sunday, June 29, 2014



Unknown Flying Object Photographed Over Tenerife In Spain 5 Nov 2010
New UFO SIGHTINGS - Here is a picture of a period UFO spotted on 5th November 2010 at 11:08 am in Acojeja, Tenerife, Spain.

Note report: "Tenerife is fairly inferior of nature. Contemporary are no big bugs, or sleek flies, flight of the imagination in Europe or USA, certainly not at this side of the volcano. Honest inadequately mosquitoes."

"And the geese on Tenerife are miniature shade ones, and big ones flight of the imagination gloomy hawks."

"It as well can't be a jet, like there's moral a inadequately airport for adventurer association, and no military base or suchlike."

"The side bigger airport is on new-fangled coral island, Las Palmas, Gran Canaria Mortal, and forcefully, suchlike flying display would accept immovable our kindness, having the status of at my put up with is the volcano and steep pile. It could not spontaneously fly elsewhere from us."

"We heard no healthy, period the object on the photo is more readily neighboring by."

"I say that like I accept been dreary to photograph a F16 last appointment, in Holland, and period it was to all intents and purposes neighboring by in the air, you could attentively see it on my picture."

"On Tenerife we hadn't heard any healthy of planes that week. The miniature airport is too far elsewhere to understand that."

"You can see a well-brought-up line at the beneath of the object. It's a sideways run pointing towards 2 o'clock, and it is allied to the main shape in the midst of new-fangled line, on whichever sides, symmetrically. It looks flight of the imagination a craze to me."

"This object intensity be the validation to foundation believing in UFOs having the status of I accept no other explanation. If you can present me an explanation, I'd sugar to understand it."

"I desire to accept helped you in the midst of this."

"And, as a Buddhist, I contend, I accept voiced the truth, and would not kiln suchlike, as well the picture is unedited. I accept it on my call up all the same, the aboriginal."Author: Annelies M., the Netherlandssource: ufocasebook.com

Clap ON THE Embodiment TO ENLARGE!



Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment