Wednesday, June 18, 2014



UFO SIGHTING IN MOUND, MINNESOTA ON JULY 4TH 2013 - MINNESOTA SIGHTING JULY 4TH 2013

Just after midnight July 4th, I noticed a light out side my window in the distance. I went outside to check it out. It was to my south and fairly low to the horizon. It was stationary and at first glance looked like a star, but I noticed it seem to change color and pulsate. I went and got my son and some binoculars. My son saw it as well and we both thought it could be some sort of unidentified flying object. Through the binocs you could tell it was changing colors, pulsing, and stationary and seemed closer and larger than the stars.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment