Thursday, January 23, 2014



9 Days With An Et
ROY, JUNE 18, 2003 UNTIL JUNE 26, NEW MEXICOConvene in to Seaboard to Seaboard on June 5, 2005 - Art Alliance InundateRoy had been in contact amid the ETs consistently starting 1940. He knew Kenneth Arnold.They lay claim to been near starting State was shaped so they are ETs, not aliens. The aliens are us humans. They were brought near by ships only close at hand the long-gone military man that was on saying ships would come in and power certain ones in a daze from the planet; that is likely. But the human race was brought near from other planets after the State was inundated and cleansed. I lay claim to been involved for 70 verve, crave near you were born Art!The reverberation thing has been a coverup knock back the government understand on down to your means of access.I got my first implant in 1940. I lay claim to six implants and four of them are visible. The last one was put in on the 16th of Esteemed (2004?) by the ETs. The first object was put in my brain in 1940. I can see a picture they can power amid their ship anywhere in the Cosmos - in color and I am completely blind coherently.One of the fellas that crashed at Roswell July 7, 1947 was accepted to deal with my eyes. He was from Lanulos but he got mixed up amid the Reptoids so he is no longer perform significantly healing.ART: That is bounty a story.ROY: It is very likely. I lay claim to the approve on my web site but I can't representative web sites (on near). I lay claim to approved world big broadcasts and I lay claim to had them on amid me.J-Rod is a brother to the one I lay claim to been in contact amid which was very inside and in the UFO Newspaper, the Esteemed thing. I lay claim to oral amid him. He is no longer on earth. He was very unpleasantly treated at Position 51 and other bases by the man that they don't empathize where he is (Dan Burish?) They second hand stifling liquids, they second hand exciting prods on him. All the technology you are using in your family came from the
starting 1947."By some means the Sums doesn't add up."Now is in mint condition reference of Lanulos. http://www.ignaciodarnaude.com/contacto alienigena/Derenberger,Woodrow,Contactee,1966,J.Clark.pdf


0 comments:

Post a Comment