Monday, January 27, 2014



Please Help This Site By Purchasing One Of My Phone Games Scw
Date: February 26, 2015Location of apps: iTunes and Google StorePlatform: cell phones

Hey everyone. I'm Scott C. Waring of UFO Sightings Daily. I have had many readers asking how they could help me out. I actually have another hobby of writing code to make cell phone games. My games are small, but if you buy the game, it's really not for the game itself, as much as you trying to help me out so that I can try to get the UFO hunting equipment I require, as well as some interesting projects I want to get done for the site. I would also like to get a 3D graphics designer to make 3D digital renderings of all the alien faces we found. There are many projects I have on the back burner waiting. Each aimed at helping us understand more about aliens.

The games are on both Apple iTunes and Googles App Store.

I highly recommend "Go Planets". It's a lot of fun and more interesting of a game than the rest. I have an update I am working on for it which will be released in the coming weeks. I will also update the others soon to clear up small glitches. I will post any future games I make onto this post for you to see in the coming months. Please check it out every now and then.

Thanks so much for your guys support. I don't mean just for buying the games, but you guys have really been encouraging me a lot and saying positive comments which really help me push forward through the wall of skeptics out there.

Thank you, Scott C. Waring

Go Planets Screenshot Below. My favorite. Jump Knight Screenshot Below. Jump Girl Screenshot Below.The next game is different on Google App Store, because its called UFO Sightings Daily there, because I included a quick one touch button to take you to my website, but I also made a small spaceship game to go with it. On Apple iTunes, its called Mars Straighter, because they would not allow the mix of the two together. Screenshot below.

Reference: mystery-sky-lights.blogspot.com

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment