Saturday, January 4, 2014



Chilliwack British Columbia Large Orange Harvest Moon Looking Object
Posted: January 28, 2008Date: Pompous 22, 2005 Time: Approx: 4:30 p.m. HBCC UFO Ballot Note: This viewer was referring to a sighting of a Substantial Tawny Pellet over St. John New Brunswick. Equate to the other report here: Hi again Brian, I'm prose you again since I completely read the latest hbcc postings on Rense. Much to my take the wind out of your sails, I pasted the report beneath to this email since what I saw last week has similarities the report beneath and the one that followed it. This took attitude in Chilliwack BC and I'm wondering if anyone else saw what I saw. At first I dismissed what I saw as a hallucinate or my eyes playing artifice on me since the training was but a give somebody the lowdown peninsula in time, but the post beneath and the one that followed it took to the right all reservation. I'm tough to mend the training and time as I did not get it soberly at the time so I did not access it in my manuscript publication. Nigh on the end of the workday about 4:30 PM Monday Pompous 22, 2005 I was loading up a team truck preparing for the adjacent work day. Time was the truck was weighed down I went to standstill it at the cooperation of our lot everywhere the team vehicles are stored in our create. I completely happened to show at the cooperation of our cottage (nonstop the windshield) as I was parking and noticed what looked dearth a intense tawny assemble moon low in the sky traceable completely better the roofline of our cottage. At the time I was stunned at the odd sight as it was late Pompous not late October and late afternoon not dusk. I went about locking up the truck and went to show again at the odd sight and was completely as bemused as I was to go through seen it in the first attitude by the fact that it was no longer there. I in actuality walked to the side of our cottage for a show so that the cottage did not impede my argument in case it had set disgrace on the horizon. It possibly will not see it anymore, it did not re-appear and I was not looking at it the peninsula it moved out. Thank you to the viewer for the report. Brian Vike, Leader HBCC UFO Ballot. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Ballot International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Ballot, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO


0 comments:

Post a Comment