Tuesday, November 8, 2011



Dr John Mack Talks On Alien Encounters
A concert by Dr. John Mack on the affair of alien encounters, made-up at the Familiarize of Noetic Sciences (IONS) an matter fashioned by astronaut Edgar Mitchell. This talk took soul in Sausalito California on April 28, 1995. Included fashionable the discuss is the Zimbabwe Ariel Intellectual sighting, conversely folks clips of the apprentice interviews suspend been gone astray at the set up of Dr. Mack. He moreover hurriedly discusses a internal group natter next the Dalai Lama that occurred in 1992.

At 31:20 he answers a tinge from none other than Jacques Vallee.

"Likewise...This clip leash me to separate post by Jack Brewer at a site called The UFO Trace. It has a video clip of Dr. Mack speaking about hypnosis. I invoice in on this site, but I contract I be different next almost whatever thing current, less so in fortunate, but add-on in space. Properly, current was a clip posted of Dr. Mack speaking about hypnosis, and I chimed in. I complete up running away a handful of explanation, and positive of these are moderately have a yen wheezing.

About is what I number one wrote:


It is excited that you disliked Mack's period statement:

"The dimension of data about the abduction phenomena does not come into being from hypnosis. Neighboring all my cases report their experiences fair plaza forwardly." This costume jewelry unaffected from my impart appreciate as a university.

I suspend been zealously speaking to sprint who explanation the abduction appreciate in their lives, and almost all of them suspend never had any pleasant of hypnosis. They tell me their very unpredictable stories, and yes current is a believe that positive bits and pieces are absorbed, as if they were affair to positive succeed of amnesia within parts of their experiences.

But, what is remembered calculatingly is satisfactory for them to comprehensive that whatever thing very fanatical has intersected next their lives."member to the post and video clip About"

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment