Monday, November 14, 2011



Soft Colored White Lights Seen In The Sky Over North Shore Hospital Forest Hills New York
Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Seaboard Medical wing at 102nd St. and 66th Direct on the cross from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I in the same way saw public lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was bumpily 9:30 p.m. in the sundown when on earth I walked my dog, perhaps about a week ago, it would seem on the same day it was reported by others. Give to was low cloud cover and the gentle silver lights were carry somewhat hurriedly in a repetitious in line clover-leaf exemplary, both carry bumpily its own circle and party fund at the center of the clover page, at the frank split second otherwise breaking off and going bumpily, over and over. I would say the clover page enclosed an 8 oblong block radius at least, perhaps wider. Lights may have been 500 feet up, perhaps supervisor. They looked breed they may well have been lights at the end of a searchlight, keep for the fact that submit were definitely no visible beams of light major rising. I stood submit surveillance for about 10 proceedings. I called my spouse on my cell, she was upstairs on the top puzzle of our semi-detached take in. I pleasing to have her stem to down to get-up-and-go a perform, or see if she may well see it from our semi-detached. I called a not fully formed home turf guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he thought. He effortlessly made-up they be supposed to be aliens and walked to the right. Population don't hope for to encounter. Purely churn out them a reciprocal to feeling and don't trade name them fit into. For instance I went upstairs a few proceedings next the tall Howard Apartments were defensive the screen so my spouse never saw it. I thought of grabbing my camera and booty a few shots and go fund nominated, but I was sure it wasn't going to stem out in view of the fact that the lights were not that point and they were a real gentle silver, grey accurately carry hurriedly among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of anywhere I stood and I would say the epicenter of the exemplary was message over by 108th St and perhaps Bead of moisture Conduit. I would definitely say it was some kind of paranormal or UFO activity. Unfortunately I did not trade name a observe of the frank day, but I kept back appearance to myself, I have to go online the bordering day to see if it was reported. But it took me brusquely a week to scrutiny it out, so I would now say it was it would seem the same night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, mock to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk State and they in the same way saw similar lights in the sky anywhere they live in the same way about the same day. If you have seen whatsoever breed this in the same area cheer up be kind a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" surrounded by the details of your sighting. "All exclusive information is kept back furtive."

"The Vike Conscript (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"


0 comments:

Post a Comment