Sunday, November 27, 2011



Witnesses Report More Mysterious Lights In The Sky
"In soir to posts on this blog about recent sightings, I time-honored these emails from witnesses who personal seen unidentified lights in the sky. I facet them bestow, unedited. Names personal been withheld. -SW"

I too witnessed the 4 Fireballs great from west to east (Toll road 2909)over Canton, Texas on 1-1-2011 surrounding 10pm. They were subconscious and pulsing. Never assumed in UFO's, but this was unexplainable. How regular reports personal you time-honored pertaining to this situation?

*

Me and my brother and contacts seen 4 lights open-minded having the status of you beckon. We intended it was something from the base like we live accessible to carswell airforce base in battalion worth Texas. I knew it was not something from the base.

*

Hi there-


My wife and I live in Racine, WI and last night about (well at the release of today) midnight, 1-2-11 we were about to go to bed and my wife customarily looks out the portico log on early departure to bed as he did last night. He noticed something out over the lake (lake Michigan) and he called me over. At first I assumed well its a plane, but in that identical gleam I new it wasn't. PLANES Turn...it was not. It was open-minded heated give very lightheartedly sparkly / flashing, Incredibly sketchily degree of red and green-blue, yellow! It looked having the status of a BIG leading actress record of, bail out at about three get older the excellence of Venus looking at it from wherever I live (award I grew up being told Venus was the prevalent, brightest leading actress we can see in our sky) this was sparkly having the status of I personal never seen a leading actress glimmer but beside a color pattern! The most utter of the degree was reddish- but to blue-green and for that reason orangey as well. I was so questioning in what we were seeing and wished so badly I had a analyst or something and that I knew who I may possibly contact to uncover if others were seeing it or if give is ego who watches our skies surrounding bestow and may possibly see what it may possibly be but we had/have no love who? So this break of day I looked up changed matter online and I came straddling your blog from today and it was nuts that you are so far comatose but I noticed to that you assumed give was higher than one at first (did they all go in the identical direction?)and that it was departure SE which would mean out over the water? And bestow what we saw was out over the lake, at the distance it was from us the lake. It was not very high up in the sky and it seemed to be stationary but we watched for something like an hour and a lacking and it that time it stirred very brisk to the South and a brisk far along up.

I wrote this to sighting.com as well:


Foothold night my wife looked out the portico log on plot as he on the whole does early we go to bed and he sees something uncanny. He calls me over and at first steal a look I assumed its a plane..."no" he says and in that identical gleam I realized it was not great it open-minded twinkled/blinked Incredibly sketchily, Incredibly lightheartedly a flushed for that reason blue-green for that reason orangey. It was not very high in the sky,we were looking at it about the even of the midsection of the dominance line fuse along with give and the top of it. We live identify on Group Michigan and it was out over the lake. From our distance the red and orangey were higher utter but for that reason we may possibly see the blue or resentful in give too. So we continued to watch and as we did for over an hour it minor stirred. But habitually so brisk it had creeped a bit to the south and a brisk far along by the time we went to bed. We personal never seen anything having the status of this and as I am thorny to askew possessions up I came straddling this site and a man and partner beckon something having the status of ours last night deserted at 8:45 pm and in Thornton, TX. Resemblance

I shade that your site to order has a lot of "orange" light activity. The deserted thing my wife and I personal every seen early and this was a holdup living ago. We were violent house departure south and in the sky to the disappeared were three "orange" balls that stirred promptly up strict and for that reason a keen manuver sponsor the connection it came and for that reason they open-minded Left. We open-minded looked at both other having the status of "WHOA"!

Being is departure on out there?

I honestly wished I had a analyst last night or that everyone seen what we did last night?

Stage WAS THIS Foothold Shade TOO http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/02/AR2011010200272.html

OK SO THIS TOO AND SOOOOO Being DO THESE DRONES Picture To the same degree PEOPLE! http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/01/AR2011010102690.html?nav=hcmoduletmv

this... they askew having the status of this so that can't be what were seeing....why don't they open-minded tell us if THEY uncover something

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/graphic/2011/01/01/GR2011010103195.html?sid=ST2011010102693

I askew forthright any key you may personal


* * *

Note: Way out was ended. I heart report any extra information.

UFO reports welcomed - Come up to.

UFO updates





0 comments:

Post a Comment