Wednesday, November 16, 2011



Ufo Sighting In East Northport
UFO SIGHTING IN EAST NORTHPORT, NEW YORK ON JULY 30TH 2013 - I OBSERVED THROUGH GEN 3 NIGHT VISION GOGGLES OVER 158 SUBMARINE SHAPED WITH CONNING TOWERS IN NIGHT SKY

I was at home @ 39 Catherine Street. The above address. I have a set of Night Optic's Gen 3 Auto-gated Night Vision Goggles. That evening, i received a 5x magnification lens ( Viewing distance is 1.5 to 3 miles ), in which I adapted to my NV Goggles. I also have a Greem (532nm) Laser Pointer with a Beam Distance of over 30 Miles. Also a Night Optics K-2 Infared adapter with adjustable Beam. From 11:00 p.m. on tuesday July 30th to ;00 a.m. July 31st; I observed 2 Craft Descend west of East northport in the Town of Greenvale, to the Ground. One Hovered, while the second Landed. The 2 were in those positions for about an Hour. I think someone got a Visit or was abducted. Using my Laser, I was signalling the Hovering Disc-shaped craft. It would rise up above the Tree line, Flash a few lights at me ; signaling they Knew, I'm there and they acknowledge my Observation. Then Descend again. During the Interim, I scanned the Night sky ; 360 degree's. Then I observed at various distances other type craft. I was astonished at the Enormity and the Size of the Submarine shaped craft. It looked like they had Conning Towers attached; Like one would see on an Aircraft carrier ! In a 270 degree view, I lost count after 152 Vehicles... I was signaling various moving Craft with 1st my infared and when they suddenly stopped, i shined my laser on them. They returned with Various Flashes of Bright white and yellow lights. Each Craft flashed in different sequences. To Finish my statement ; at 4:00a.m. I was observing a Large Submarine shaped ship which was Very Bright. White almost Opaque in Color; Directing a Red Beam at 2 -3 shaped Disc's; that seamed to be exiting a Similar Sub. Parallel to the One with the Red Beam. The Location was East. At this point I was Tired. I Concentrated my Thoughts: Stating I'm going in the House and I'll be out here Tomorrow Night. I was projecting my Thought Pattern to the Lead Craft in the Sky. I said ; Flash your lights once or twice if you understand. at this point, out of the Dark Night sky came 2 Bright White Flashes. I waved to all above and went inside the house. The next Night, there was Less of them but they were there !

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment